Our team believes that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you from Our Services page. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire website, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided at the bottom.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- Ontario Society of Chiropodists (professional voluntary group for Chiropodists of Ontario) www.ontariochiropodist.com/
- Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (professional voluntary group for Chiropodists and Podiatrists of Canada) www.podiatryinfocanada.ca/
- College of Chiropodists of Ontario (required licensing body for Chiropodists and Podiatrists of Ontario) www.cocoo.on.ca/
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.