Our team believes that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you from Our Services page. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire website, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided at the bottom.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- Ontario Society of Chiropodists (professional voluntary group for Chiropodists of Ontario) www.ontariochiropodist.com/
- Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (professional voluntary group for Chiropodists and Podiatrists of Canada) www.podiatryinfocanada.ca/
- College of Chiropodists of Ontario (required licensing body for Chiropodists and Podiatrists of Ontario) www.cocoo.on.ca/
There are many kinds of toe problems requiring surgery. These include removal of:
- Bunions, an enlargement of the bone and tissue around the joint of the big toe.
- Hammertoes, which are frequently caused by an imbalance in the tendon or joints of the toes.
- Neuromas, an irritation of a nerve between the third and fourth toes.
- Bone spurs, an overgrowth of bone under the toenail plate, causing nail deformity and pain.