We welcome new patients. Your first visit a vital foundation for our relationship with you. Be well-prepared for your appointment so that we may give you the best possible care. Please read the following to know what to expect during your first visit.
Patient health history form: Since Ms. Chow is a licensed chiropodists of Ontario, all patients are required by the Ontario government must fill out an intake form and a patient contract / consent form.
What to expect on your Initial Visit: The visit is 45 minutes. Important background information, like your medical history is taken. You will be assessed based on your main concern and be educated on your condition. A personal treatment plan and give advice will be offered. If there is time, treatment may be given. If you desire an extended time of 1 hour, then please advise us when you book and to expect to be charged the going rate for the extended visit.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to find our clinic and to fill out new patient forms.
- Call at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- If you arrive late by missing half to all of your appointment, then a missed appointment fee may be charged.
- Check in advance any insurance company for coverage of chiropody services, etc.
- Remove any nail polish and foot jewellery from your feet
- Wear pants that can be easily pulled up above the knees or wear shorts (but no skirts).
- Cell phone in case you get lost.
- Shoes you wear most often (worn at work, home and for exercise) and shoes you want orthotics to be in.
- Old previously-made orthotics.
- Doctor referral or prescription notes or reports.
- List of current medications.
- List of questions you want to ask during your appointment.
Our office is located at 4675 Steeles Ave. East, Unit #1C25, Scarborough, Ontario, M1V 4S5, inside Splendid China Mall.