You're in the right place. Ms. Cindy Chow specializes in the assessment, treatment and preventive care of foot issues for people of all ages, for 20 years. We are located on Steeles Ave. East, in north Scarborough, next to Markham.
Special COVID-19 Pandemic Notice: Currently, chiropody services are considered Essential by the Ontario goverment during the Lockdown. So our clinic is allowed to be open. Please visit the www.cocoo.on.ca website for any updated news about this. Appointments will only be made by phone. If we do not answer your call, please leave a message and we will return your call within 72 hours. We ask for your patience and flexibility when making appointments due to increased safety precautions. We follow the directives from our regulator, the College of Chiropodists of Ontario, and the Ontario Chief Medical Officer of Health. As the pandemic changes, the clinic will change in terms of opening hours and procedures.
To be safe for everyone, we ask you to follow these steps:
1. To wear a facemask covering your mouth and nose during your entire visit with us.
2. To sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the clinic.
3. To be asked: Covid-19 screening questions for anyone who enters.
4. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, you are to follow government guidelines to self quarantine and not come to the clinic until the symptom(s) have subsided past 14 days from onset day and get tested for Covid-19.
5. To arrive at your booked time, and not too early (more than 5 minutes) and not late.
6. We will NOT allow in late arriving patients, and there may be a $20 fee incurred for lateness or no show.
Click to know the symptoms of Covid-19: Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 Reference Document for Symptoms. To stay educated on the latest updates, visit the government of Ontario's website here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
Urgent foot health emergency? If you have an urgent foot health emergency, please go to "https://members.cocoo.on.ca/Members/Public_Registry/Urgent_Care_Services.aspx" which is the College of Chiropodists of Ontario’s website to find another chiropodist who may be able to see you.
We have in place the following:
- Hand sanitizer
- Face masks at a cost of $1 for any client who does not enter with one for their appointment (limit 1 per client per visit)
- Plexiglass guards
- Added time to disinfect
- Limit 1 client at any time inside the clinic
- Payment by cards with tap feature (we encourage card use and not cash)
- And as always sterilized instruments and HEPA hospital-grade air filtering against viruses, etc.
Click here see a poster of what is expected from our clients and their helpers about our clinic during the pandemic: Visiting your Chiropodist Podiatrist during COVID-19
What Sets Us Apart
Experienced Ms. Cindy Chow has 20 years of experience. Happy anniversary!
Gentle Provide gentle foot care treatments.
Family Treat patients of all ages, from young children to elderly senior citizens.
Detailed Time spent to listen to you, to design treatment plan and to review.
Quality Custom-made orthotic inserts from precise 3-D plaster molds of feet.
Educate you so that you learn some new things about how to keep your feet well.
Latest Skills to address foot issues (such as nail bracing, foot mobilization-manipulation)
State-of-the-Art technologies to treat foot pain (such as ultrasound, cold laser, and shock-wave therapy).
Valued: Thank-you to our referring doctors and valued clients for recommending us to your patients, family, friends, co-workers.
We offer a wide array of services to help you maintain healthy feet. To learn more about the foot conditions we treat, please click the "Services" page for a complete listing of our treatments. Here are some of the conditions we treat:
Explore our website for additional information, especially the page "Office" for key information about how the clinic is run. It includes staff biography, office details and printable patient forms. Our patient library includes a searchable glossary of foot health topics to help you understand your condition and options.