In search of an experienced, caring foot specialist in Markham and north Scarborough to look after your feet? You're in the right place. Ms. Cindy Chow specializes in the assessment, treatment and preventive care of foot issues for people of all ages, for 20 years.
SPECIAL NOTICE: To limit the Covid-19 virus spread, the clinic followed our regulator's directives, The College of Chiropodists of Ontario, to temporarily close starting March 17th. We continue to follow the government advice and College's directives to decide when it is safe to re-open. To stay educated on the latest updates, visit the government of Ontario's website here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
If you have any concerns you may contact us during the closure by either calling us at (905) 943-7575 to leave your message, or by email at [email protected]
Urgent foot health emergency? If you have an urgent foot health emergency, please go to "https://members.cocoo.on.ca/Members/Public_Registry/Urgent_Care_Services.aspx" which is the College of Chiropodists of Ontario’s website to find another chiropodist who may be able to see you.
To be safe for us all, we ask from you:
- Your patience and flexibility when making appointments. You will have to wait longer than normally to book an appointment.
- You must cover mouth and nose with a with a face covering (facemask, scarf, etc.) and if you have none then you may purchase a facemask from us for $1.
- You must use our handsantizer upon entering the clinic.
- To follow guidelines of self quarantine if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 AND not come to the clinic until the symptom(s) have subsided past 14 days from onset day. Click to know the symptoms of Covid-19: Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 Reference Document for Symptoms.
When we re-open, we will have in place the following:
- Hand sanitizer
- Face mask at a cost of $1 for any client who does not enter with one for their appointment (limit 1 per client per visit).
- Plexiglass guard
- Added time to disinfect
- Limit 1 client at any time inside the clinic
- Payment by cards with tap feature (we encourage card use and not cash)
- And as always sterilized instruments and HEPA hospital-grade air filtering.
Click here see a poster of what is expected from our clients and their helpers about our clinic during the pandemic: Visiting your Chiropodist Podiatrist during COVID-19
We wish you well. Stay Safe. We are in this together.
What Sets Us Apart
Experienced Ms. Cindy Chow has 20 years of experience. Happy anniversary!
Gentle Provide gentle foot care treatments.
Family Treat patients of all ages, from young children to elderly senior citizens.
Detailed Time spent to listen to you, to design treatment plan and to review.
Quality Custom-made orthotic inserts from precise 3-D plaster molds of feet.
Educate you so that you learn some new things about how to keep well your feet.
Latest Skills to address foot issues (such as nail bracing, foot mobilization-manipulation)
State-of-the-Art technologies to treat foot pain (such as ultrasound, cold laser, and shock-wave therapy).
Valued Thank-you to our referring doctors and satisfied clients for recommending us to your patients, family, friends, co-workers.
We offer a wide array of services to help you maintain healthy feet. To learn more about the foot conditions we treat, please click the "Services" page for a complete listing of our treatments. Here are some of the conditions we treat:
Explore our website for additional information, especially the page "Office" for key information about how the clinic is run. It includes staff biography, office details and printable patient forms. Our patient library includes a searchable glossary of foot health topics to help you understand your condition and options.